WHERE ARE WE?
The Anglican Union as an International Confraternity has members and Oratories in the USA, Latin America and Africa.
Each oratory will devote special care to the initial and continuing formation of individuals andcommunities, in order to assimilate the ideals and values within the Oratory Movement and purposed by the General Norms, for the sake of a growing spiritual vitality and effective apostolic presence.
- The Greater Denver Oratory at Epiphany Anglican Fellowship – https://www.epiphanyanglican.org/
- The Greenville Oratory at Three Streams Anglican – http://www.threestreamsmission.org/
- The Ocala Oratory at Christ the King Anglican Parish – https://ctkaocala.org/
- The Santa Fe Oratory at St. Thomas Anglican Church –https://www.saintthomasanglican.net/
- The Syracuse Oratory at St. Andrews Anglican Parish – standrewscny.org
- The Tampa Bay Oratoryat Resurrection Parish- https://resurrectiontampabay.org
- The Winter Haven Oratory at Solid Rock Anglican Parish – http://solidrockfl.blogspot.com/
- The Community Oratory at Winter Springs – https://www.thecommunitychaplain.com/
- The Assante-Mampong Oratory at the Cathedral in Mampong, Ghana – Bishop Cyril Ben Kobina Smith, Patron
- The Biharamulo Oratory at the Cathedral in Biharamulo, Tanzania – Bishop Vithalis Sunzu, Patron
- The Lweru Oratory at the Cathedral in Muleba, Tanzania – Bishop Godfrey Mbelwa, Patron
- The Malek Oratoryat the Cathedral in Malek, South Sudan – Bishop Peter Joh, Patron
- The Ruvuma Oratory at the Cathedral in Ruvuma, Tanzania, – Bishop Raphael Haule
- The Zanzibar Oratory at the Cathedral in Zanzibar, Tanzania – Bishop Michael Hafidh, Patron
Oratories in Formation
- The Aurora Oratory – contact Fr. Jim Bridgham – email@example.com
- The Brazilian Oratories – contact – The Very Rev. Dom Fabiano at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Myrtle Beach Oratory – contact Fr. Ross Lindsay email@example.com
- The All Nations Oratory – contact Fr. Gabriel Ipasu – firstname.lastname@example.org